Rod seals are designed to seal the pressurized hydraulic fluid against the atmosphere or between two pressurized spaces.
- Asymmetrical, single acting rod seal for hydraulic applications, designed with interference on the OD which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Shortened sealing lip decreases contact area to the sealing surface thus resulting in reduced friction.
- Use in applications with lubricated air is possible.
- Small and compact housings possible.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip”, small break-away loads after long standstill.
Reciprocating pistons in hydraulic cylinders
Universal riston seal for small extrusion gaps and minor load impacts. Max. pressure 400bar, max. speed 0,5 m/s.
|bottom of groove||≤6,3||≤1,6|