Rod seals are designed to seal the pressurized hydraulic fluid against the atmosphere, preventing leakage and pollution of the environment.
- Asymmetrical, single acting rod seal, designed with interference on the OD which provides a good static fit in the groove.
- Dynamic sealing lip shorter than static lip to avoid drag pressure.
- Improved sealing performance in pressureless condition because of the glide ring on the ID
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip”
- Activated back-up rings prevent and reduce gap extrusion.
Reciprocation rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers.
Universal rod seal for larger extrusion gaps and higher load impacts.
Max. pressure 700 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s, depending on material selection.
|bottom of groove||≤6,3||≤1,6|