The flange seal FL07 is a symetric, spring energized seal for axial sealing applications. The
geometry is leant against profile PRS19C.
- Especially designed for pressure from outside.
- Preload effected through Helicoil-spring which ensures high pressure on the sealing lips.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Excellent sealing performance in low and high pressure ranges.
- Wide application ranges - Especially suitable for gas and vacuum applications.
- Simple mounting.
- Compact and simple grooves.
Static sealing (e.g. flanges), chemical industry, Oil&Gas, aviation, rotary joints
The inside diameter is limited to about 15mm minimum. The cross section should not exceed 10mm. For dimensions out of the limits production from 2 sides or special tools might be necessary!
|bottom of groove||6,3||1,6|