Rotary seals are designed to seal the pressurized hydraulic fluid against the
atmosphere, preventing leakage and pollution of the environment or to transfer liquids and/or gases from a stationary part into or out of rotating machinery.
- Asymmetrical, double acting rotary seal for inside sealing, designed with interference of the O-Ring on the OD and no interference of the PTFE glide ring on the ID.
- Excellent sealing performance at low speeds with high pressure.
- Peripheral grooves that enable the build up of a lubricant reservoir.
- No tendency to “stick-slip” effect.
- Low break-away load after long standstills.
- Good gap extrusion resistance.
Slow moving shafts, pivoting movements, swivel or rotary joints. Used as seal between two pressurized spaces.
Max. pressure 350 bar, max. speed 0.4 m/s.
Attention: PTFE glide rings need calibration after installation!
|bottom of groove||6.3||1.6|