Symmetrical piston/rod seals are designed to seal the pressurized hydraulic fluid against the atmosphere or between two pressurized spaces.
- Symmetrical, single acting piston/rod seal, no interference on the ID or OD.
- Wider groove and softer lips compared to PRS06.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Excellent performance in low pressure conditions.
- Useable for long stroke lengths.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect above a speed of 0.15 m/s.
Reciprocating pistons/rods in hydraulic cylinders, plungers etc. where low friction is required.
Universal piston / rod seal for small extrusion gaps and minor work loads. Max. pressure 160 bar, max. speed 0.5 m/s.
|bottom of groove||≤6,3||≤1,6|