Symmetrical piston/rod seals are designed to seal the pressurized hydraulic fluid against the atmosphere or between two pressurized spaces.
- Symmetrical, single acting piston/rod seal, no interference on the ID or OD.
- Preload effected through round Helicoil-spring which ensures high pressure on the sealing edges.
- Excellent static and dynamic sealing performance.
- Excellent sealing performance in low and high pressure ranges.
- Useable for short and long stroke lengths.
- Low friction in dry running or poor lubrication conditions.
- Also used for gas applications.
- Negligible tendency to “stick-slip” effect, small break away loads.
Reciprocating and swivelling pistons in hydraulic cylinders, plungers. Chemical and pharmaceutical industry, aggressive fluids and high temp. Max. pressure 160 bar, max. speed 5 m/s linear; 0,1m/s rotating.
Installation in open housing, snap-in installation possible in special designed housings.
|sliding surface||≤2,5||≤ 0.6|
|bottom of groove||≤6,3||≤1,6|
|groove face||≤15||≤ 4.0|