wiper with interference fit on outside diameter, providing a technically accurate clo- sure at the cylinder. wiping edge assures a reliable protection against penetration of dust and dirt whilst allowing backflow of residual oil film. back support area prevents tilting of wiper. for housings according ISO 6195-Type A.
- the seal profile and close machining tolerances provide a good static seal for the outside diameter, assisting in the prevention of ingress of humidity and foreign matter via the outside diameter.
- the design of the wiping lip aids the recovery of residual oil film while exclusion of foreign matter is maintained.
- pressure build-up on the trailing side is to be avoid if possible.
not bolded symbols; please consult our technical for application limitations
area of application: hydraulics
- reciprocating rods on hydraulic cylinders.
- push rods and valve stems.
- (materials must be selected according to operating requirements).
- the profile is not suited for mounting space according to ISO 6195-1986 Type A, design WR 01 should be used.
WR 01 wipers are designed to keep dust, dirt, sand and metal chips away from the sealing and guiding elements, thereby avoiding abrasive damage caused by external contamination.
|sliding surface||according to seal data|
|bottom of groove||≤6,3||≤1,6|
|L < 10 mm||0.2|
|L ≥ 10 mm||0.3|
|≤ 5||max. 0,3|
|>5…….≤ 7,5||max. 0,4|
|>7,5….≤ 10||max. 0,6|
|> 10||max. 0,8|
the L1 measurement, which is dependent on the height of the wiper, is selected as follows:
|H [mm]||L1 [mm]|
seal & housing recommendations
please note that we are able to produce those profiles to your specific need or any non standard housing. for detail measurements, please see jet seal pars catalog…
don’t hesitate to contact our technical department for further information or for special requirements (temperature, speed etc.), so that suitable materi- als and/or designs can be recommend.