wiper to fit in angled housings (30°angle). design mainly used in british equipment, in inch as well as metric dimensions.
- no special holding systems are required for installation. the rings snap into grooves and do not require a precision fit.
- the design of the wiping edge aids recovery of the residual oil film; any dirt is wiped off reliably.
- this design is used in english machines in particular and is common in both imperial and metric dimensions.
- special housing designs required (angel on groove face= 30°).
- pressure build-up on the trailing side is to be avoided if possible.
not bolded symbols; please consult our technical for application limitations
category of profile
area of application: hydraulics
- reciprocating rods on hydraulic cylinders.
- push rods and valve stems.
- (materials must be selected according to operating requirements).
WR 04-B wipers are designed to keep dust, dirt, sand and metal chips away from the sealing and guiding elements, thereby avoiding abra- sive damage caused by external contamination.
for detailed information regarding chemical resistance please refer to our “list of resistance”. for increased chemical and thermal resistance rubber materials are to be preferred, polyurethan materials increase wear resistance.
|sliding surface||according to seal data|
|bottom of groove||≤6,3||≤1,6|
mode of installation
the prerequisites for perfect functioning are careful fitting and an accurately dimensioned mounting space. in general, wipers snap easily into their mountings when distorted into a kidney shape (over 20mm diameter).
seal & housing recommendations
please note that we are able to produce those profiles to your specific need or any non standard housing. for detail measurements, please see jet seal pars catalog…
don’t hesitate to contact our technical department for further information or for special requirements (temperature, speed etc.), so that suitable materi- als and/or designs can be recommended.